Oh that was glorious
I just went to Bali for 6 days where i barely touched my laptop. Should have just left it in KL.
Will edit the pix to blog before i never do but in summary, the fun bits were:
– eating an amazing meal at Merah Putih with the boys
– getting cabin fever while a storm raged all day and the 6 of us watched movies together
– pretending to be a plant in the strong winds on the cliffside of Uluwatu
– laughing in bed with Dhanya as we watched Youtube vids of Alison Armstrong and discussed conscious relationships
– floating around as a pretzel penis in the pool with Tianna
– playing sober mom as i watched Murat and Rahul drink shot after shot in Motel Mexicola
– getting a chest tattoo from Pis Sarro
As Bali always does, it gifted me tidbits of inspiration on how to move forward in life.
Bless you Bali <3